by: Allison Sanka on
Planned Giving Marketing is seeking a part-time Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our team.
Sales and Marketing Assistant
To assist the sales and marketing teams identify and track leads and opportunities by maintaining, managing and reporting on data in the company’s CRM. Implement direct response marketing workflows that facilitate timely and efficient responses to inquiries and follow ups to opportunities.
The Sales/Marketing Assistant reports to the President, and supports the sales manager and marketing manager in their efforts. This position is part-time.
- Maintain the company’s prospect database in Insightly
- Import acquired lists, cultivate/research organic lists, add new prospects to Insightly
- Track and update changes in personnel, locations, contact information in Insightly
- Prepare reports and action summaries
- Draft correspondence and prepare packets of samples and sales literature
- Manage inquiries and work with the sales manager to prepare estimates and proposals
- Participate in job and industry related educational opportunities
- Accomplish department and company mission by completing related results as needed
- Assist with Social Media and marketing campaign development and execution
- Administrative duties as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Data Management Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork, Social Media, CRM Software (Insightly)
To apply for consideration, please contact Jeffrey Stein, President, with cover letter and resume.