Planned Giving Websites
Simplicity at its finest.
We create planned giving websites for donors who are ready to make a planned gift. The purpose is to foster transaction, not educate. Giving them access to the most critical information helps them move their planned gift forward. PGM websites feature the most critical information donors need to make a gift: the gifts they can make, how to make the gift, downloadable forms, and easy access to contact you to finalize making the gift.
Our planned giving websites are exactly what you need; nothing that you don’t.
- Your own custom web address. Your own custom web address (URL) gives you a powerful, clutter-free, and beautiful web presence that requires no IT department involvement, and gets you what you need: qualified leads.
- Modern design that enhances your organization and legacy branding. A clean, clutter-free layout ensures that your site is both donor-friendly and organization-friendly, and the information presented is exactly what you need to close more gifts.
- Accessibility. Responsive design, so that donors accessing by phone, tablet or desktop can view and engage with your planned giving website, without confusion or eyestrain.
- Real customer service. Get the attention and timely service you deserve and pay for. Our streamlined, simple, affordable planned giving websites are backed by no-hassle, friendly, responsive customer service.
- A terrific value with transparent pricing. Pay $1,995 per year with a one-time $500 setup fee for our standard website, the PG MicroSite. (Pricing for our upgraded custom level sites, the PG MiniSite and the PG MacroSite are a bit more. Contact us for a quote.) The single-year subscription means you’re not tied to years of contracts.
View real, live examples of our planned giving websites for organizations like yours. The levels of each site are noted below.
Colleges and Universities
Planned Giving Services
Sound intriguing? We’d love to learn how we can help you. Contact us today to learn more.